Friday, August 24, 2007

"Summer Cleaning"?



I've heard of 'Spring Cleaning' & 'Fall Cleaning' but 'Summer Cleaning'? We've purged every summer but this time I'm also doing my Spring/Fall cleaning as I go along. As I mentioned before we are having 2 batches of company over the next 2-3 weeks. It's a great motivator for getting those 'extras' done! We are giving up our bedroom & as a result it's getting cleaned top to bottom. I've even organized my vanity & nightstand drawers! Dave is helping me hang decor & frames tonight. Hooray! We need to hang our curtains too, (yep, 4 years & still no curtains lol - but we do have blinds), but I think that will have to wait.


The kids are helping some but it's like pulling teeth most of the time. What they don't seem to get is if we all work together it'll get done that much faster & we'll all have more downtime.
Enough rambling.......
Back to a little more cleaning and organizing & then I'm hitting the hay. I'm so tired I'm about to fall on my face. This cold & insomnia is taking it's toll.
All the clip art in this entry was created by www.cutecolors.com/

No comments: