Saturday, August 25, 2007

Sugar & Spice & Everything Nice


I'm in my glory. Our nieces are visiting - a 3-month old, a pre-schooler & a toddler. I am in Little Girl Heaven! LOL! Now those of you who know me know without a doubt that I LOVE & ADORE my boys. Wouldn't trade them for ANYTHING. Lately though I've been longing for another little girl. My family is in agreement. We are all LOVING this time with our 3 nieces/cousins. They are the sweetest little girls & absolutely adorable. Bright too! Yep, I'm a braggin Auntie. We are having such fun cuddling & coaxing smiles from little Dumpling, playing & dancing with Cupcake & chatting with and running around with Munchkin. I'll post pictures later if it's okay with their mama. In the meantime if you're looking for me I'll most likely be cuddling Dumpling & getting my "Baby Fix". *wink*

No comments: