Monday, June 29, 2009

CVS Blues

Man, I'm so bummed! I thought my Extra Care Bucks expired June 30th. I was going to go today b/c I hadn't found any deals worth going for earlier in the month. I just checked my receipt and my E.C.B.'s expired the 24th! CRAP! So much for the savings I thought I got there. I think I'm going to stick to my 1,001 coupons & store savings right now. I'm feeling quite overwhelmed & maybe I need to focus only on those. Besides I think it takes quite a bit of time before you really save at CVS & I don't have the extra time right now. Still I'm kicking myself........ I hate wasting money! Grrrr........

1 comment:

Megan said...

Kristine,

Don't beat yourself up over that. You are doing an incredible job saving money for your family! Every time I head to the grocery store, I find myself asking WWKD (What would Kristine do?). ;) I have learned so much from you about stretching our budget. Just wish you were closer so I could pick your brain more often and see your fabulous couponing system! Keep up the great work! :)