Saturday, August 11, 2007

Serenade

After a very busy day, (a post on that later), Dave & I had a few moments to chat after the kiddos were in bed. A good bit of that time Dave had me laughing. He was serenading the cats. First he sang to Tucker. Tucker leaned in & listened intently. Once the 2nd song began he went on his way. Lol. Then it was Tinkerbelle's turn. She was very touched by Dave's song of love. You'll see what I mean. Oh, my goodness the whole thing was hilarious. I married a lunatic. We're a match made in Heaven. LOL.



Ahhhh.........That Melody!
Tucker is intrigued by the sweet notes.

AMORE!
Dave's #1 fan

Sing to Me, Big Dave
Is Tink blushing?



Infatuation

Tinkerbelle w
aiting backstage for her new hero.



Whatever
To Bugs this was nothing out of the ordinary. He slept through the whole thing.



No comments: