Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Bummin

I'm bumm'in. My laptop went down. I was using it fine Saturday night & then on Sunday it wouldn't even turn on. Wah. I feel like I've lost a dear friend. Yes, I'll say it. I love my laptop. We do have a computer downstairs but it is not fully functioning. Half the time it either shuts down on you when you're working or it won't come on at all. It won't let me download pics either. I am sad. I don't know when we will be able to get my laptop fixed or to buy a new one. We were hoping when tax money came but now I don't know. We'll see if we can work something out. In the meantime my blogging has come to a standstill. I will keep you updated. In the meantime I'm going to have a little pity party for myself.

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

Oh darn. I sure hope that you can get is fixed ASAP.