Monday, August 27, 2007

More!

Here are the pictures I promised.


Cupcake
She was funny. She wore this towel everywhere yesterday morning.

Sweet Pea & Dimples
Aren't they sweet together?



I Remember...
I remember when Boo was this age & Aunt Jenny read to Boo. It's sweet to see Boo now reading to Aunt Jenny's little one.

Awwww
Bugs is facinated with the baby & of course Cupcake wanted to be with her sister too.
Working Boys
Matt is helping us get our gutters up. What a blessing!

CAUTION: Brothers at Work
Being goofy & wise-cracking. Lol.


Time Flies
Again, this brings back memories of S.P. at this age & Aunt Jenny cooking with her. How neat that our girls can play & work together now.


Cheerful Bakers
The cookies were delicious & disappeared F-A-S-T!

Yummy!
The official tasters gave them 2 thumbs up!


My Boy
This photo is so sweet.

The Leaning Tower of Cupcake
She kept leaning further & further. I was wondering if I was going to get the pic. Lol! Made me laugh!







No comments: