Friday, August 24, 2007

What a Fun Day! ~ Part 2




Somehow I flubbed & deleted these from my original post. Here they are!




More Bumper Boats!
What fun they had!


More Fun
Some pics of our friends on the bumper boats.


My Big Boy



Flowers
E-boy & his new friend observed the flowers & their seeds as we waited for the girls to finish golfing.

I See You!
E-boy loves these binoculars.

Too Sweet
I like this photo.



Golfing

4 + 1 ~ My 4 + Boo's best friend.
Do you think maybe Bugs has had enough? Poor little guy.

Sweet Dreams, Bugs


**************


It really was a terrific day. Thank you Terry for inviting us!

I don't know when I laughed harder, when you were screaming about the spider & I was laughing so hard I had a coughing fit and the Ranger came over to see if we were okay; when we all freaked out over the Yellow Jackets, or when I came out of the restroom with a stream of toilet paper flowing out behind me! LOL! Rolling!










No comments: