Sunday, January 20, 2008

Weekend


We had a nice weekend. We were able to accomplish many errands on Saturday as well as have some down time. Sweet Pea was invited over to her best friend's house for an overnight. They had a great time playing Twister, watching Hannah Montana, playing Wii, giggling, hanging out and being tweens. She was even invited back today to spend the afternoon with her friend. We met back up at Home Builders and then brought her home. I felt it was a compliment to her that she was invited back so soon! Today was church, naps, and then Home Builders this evening. It was a good weekend and I can't believe tomorrow is Monday again already.


Tomorrow I want to start our new geography curriculum. Boo is also working on a small project for her Sarah Noble (Progeny Press). I know E-boy is anxious to continue our insect unit and the girls both have piano. It's going to be a busy - and good - day! I hope to post pics tomorrow night.


No comments: