Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Tackling the Mountain

LOOK!
It's my back porch! I thought I'd never be able to see it again! Hooray!



The Laundry Side
It may not be perfect but it's a BIG step up from what it was earlier today. My tall basket holds laundry to hang up in the basement & the basket on the dryer is waiting for it's turn to take a spin. I'm saving my empty detergent bottles so when I make my own detergent I have toddler-safe containers for it. I LOVE my wire cubbies!

My Goal for Today
My goal is to have all of this washed before I retire tonight. Am I crazy? Probably. Anyone want to take a guess on how many loads this will be?


1 comment:

MOMMY said...

Did you get all of the laundry done? I know I would not have!!!! Our laundry is luckily in the basement as it is a mess!!!

I hope that you are all feeling better soon! We can't wait to get together.