Saturday, January 5, 2008

Another Funny


Last Sunday we decided to stay home from church. We had an open house Christmas party to attend in the early afternoon and knew Bugs would be a mess if he went to church, Sunday school, the hour drive and then the party. We also knew we needed the extra rest from Christmas and all it's activity and prep. Later we were all in the van & on our way to the party. E-boy happily declared, "Yeah! We are going to church!" His sister explained to him that we weren't going to church & that church was over for the day. He was so disappointed. Dave & I started to feel a bit guilty. I told him I was sorry we didn't' go this week but we were going to a party now. He replied sadly, "I wanted to go to church." Now I was feeling more guilty. And then he added, "I wanted a doughnut." Dave & I cracked up. He was very upset that he had missed out on his chocolate doughnut. Poor guy. And BTW, he does love church & his teachers. But I think they have some competition. *wink*





No comments: