Friday, January 11, 2008

Christmas Morning at Home


FINALLY! I have our Christmas pictures uploaded and ready to post. There are a lot of pictures here but believe me these are the tip of the iceberg. Lol! I took over 400 pictures over Christmas Eve & Christmas. So many memories. I hope you enjoy seeing our day. Happy Birthday, Jesus!



Very excited!



The Stockings
The children were eager to dig into their stockings & see what Santa had left for them.


Candy was Bug-a-Boo's favorite. "Open it! Open it!" he would plead excitedly.








Time for Gifts!!!!!!!


A Video Game of His Own!





I LOVE this picture! She was so shocked & excited!




Her Annual Special Book


Screams Filled the House!
The girls went absolutely CRAZY when they opened these. It was worth everything it took to get them.




Rescue Heroes!




Lightening McQueen is one of his FAVORITES!



New Clothes!
I got these for a real bargain this fall. Sweet Pea loves her new wardrobe.

He loves the ocean & God's creatures.


HANNAH MONTANA!!!!!!!
I think she literally hit the ceiling when she saw this! Lol!




Time to Jam!




A Very Happy Davey






She loves her digital camera.
A generous friend from Freecycle gave that to us! Wow!



Sweet Pea & Tucker


Time for Breakfast!


Yummy! Waffles, bacon & orange juice!


Goofing Around ~ Lol~



What a ham!


He's Not Done Yet!
After refueling he is ready to jam on his guitar!




He was cracking us up. Of course that only encouraged him to keep on entertaining. Lol. We didn't mind one bit.





After his little show we started getting ready to go over to my parents' house. I have posted pics from there in Part 2. Told ya I took a lot of pictures! Hee, hee!
P.S. Most of the children's gifts came from yard sales. They don't mind one bit and it helps our budget tremendously.

2 comments:

Alison said...

As always Kristine.. it looks like you all had a great time!!!

Alison said...

As always Kristine.. it looks like you all had a great time!!!