Monday, January 28, 2008

Watching & Waiting


I have been saving a Borders gift card that Dave gave me for quite awhile now. Care to guess how long? Ummmm............I believe we hit 3 years this Christmas. Yep. It was when they were primarily called, "WaldenBooks". Why did I wait so long? I don't really know. I AM a saver. That's true. At first I wanted to save it to make sure I spent it on a book I really really wanted. I am a true blue book lover and would not want to "waste" treat of $20 on a book I would only read once. So I saved it. Then several times I was going to use it only to find I had left it at home. And one doesn't make very many unscheduled trips to the mall when one has 4 young kids, KWIM? Time passed. This past week I decided enough was enough and was determined to buy some books. For ME. Well, since silly me waited so long our Borders store has closed and moved away. Such things happen when you live in a small town. So no going in to browse. Then it finally dawned on me that I could order online! Welcome to technology, Kristine! Lol!

Anyway, I finally put my order in tonight. What a treat to add to my personal library! Yay! Now look out UPS guys & gals cause I will have my eye on you. Watching to see if you will be the angel in brown that delivers my long awaited treasures. I'm going to be like a kid waiting for Christmas. I can hardly wait!



Want to see what I ordered?

This is the one at the top of my list. I ADORE this series!



I liked the CBD reviews of this book & author.



Okay, this one isn't for me. I bought this for our homeschool. I had a choice of spending $3.60 towards a book or to get free shipping. I decided I would much rather invest my $ in another book than in shipping costs. That decision took about 2 seconds.

THANK YOU DAVEY!!!!!!!







No comments: