Tuesday, January 8, 2008

How Crazy Is This?

I can't believe how warm it is today! E-boy keeps going around the house declaring, "It's spring! It's SPRING!" Lol. It is 60 degrees right now. 60!!!!! On January 8th!!!! How wild is that?!?!?!?

We ran out to do a couple of errands this morning and no coats were needed. When we arrived home I opened up all the windows. The fresh air feels fabulous and the kitties are loving sitting in the open windows. Sweet Pea hung some laundry outside for me. Again, isn't that crazy?!?!?!? I made a couple of batches of spaghetti sauce just because I was in such a good mood. Lol. This weather puts a zing in my step.


Wild Weather
Sweet Pea hangs some laundry outside. See how all the snow is melting? It's strange to see the grass this time of year.


Yummy!
The first batch of spaghetti sauce simmers.


Why Not?
I thought, "Why not make another batch and freeze it?" It will sure taste good when that cold weather returns.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We're loving the weather down here, too! Rosalie was out on her tricycle while I picked up branches and raked leaves! Then she got a little ride on her swing. I'll take it!!
Love,
Patty