Saturday, January 5, 2008

THE Best News!!!!!!!!!!



TINKERBELLE IS HOME!
I am thrilled down to my toes!!!!!

Here's the story:

After a very disappointing day with our search, I asked Dave to have Sweet Pea go out and call her one more time before bed. She did so reluctantly. All of a sudden I could hear her calling Tinks name in a way she hadn't before. I threw up the window and yelled downstairs/outside, "Is she there?!?!?!? " Sweet Pea didn't hear me so I rushed downstairs in my pj's. I guess while I was doing that Sweet Pea was screaming for Dave because she could hear her meowing. When I got downstairs Dave was at the door frantically trying to slip on his shoes. I was running for the front door when he yelled at me to put something on my feet. I was going to go outside in my bare feet in the snow, I didn't care! Lol! But I did rush & got some boots on. We kept calling and following her meows. We couldn't see her and of course it was very dark outside being as it was almost 10p.m. here. Finally we heard her cries coming from a huge bush in the neighbors yard. Dave was yelling as he was all excited and determined not to let her get away. We tried to get into the bush but it was so thick. We finally spotted her up in the very middle of the bush. Dave finally reached in enough that he got her leg and started trying to tug her out. She was meowing very loudly at this point. He didn't want to hurt her but she wasn't coming on her own. I think she was too scared. He got her out and hugged her close and we all ran for the house. Sweet Pea & I were crying. As soon as we got inside the front porch and I had the door securely locked I told Dave, "Give her to me!" and grabbed her and hugged and hugged her. Kisses too! The kids all came running out and everyone was loving on her. We fed her, and Tucker too, tuna. She was tearing into it like she's a wild thing. She's now cuddled up in my lap purring & meowing and rubbing my face with hers. Oh I missed her! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for praying for my baby!!!!!!! I can't believe she is home! Thank you Jesus! You can believe I'll be praising up a storm in church tomorrow!



Reunion

I'm a VERY happy mommy!

Together again
Thank you all for your prayers & thank you God for bringing her home!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Kristine,

I am so, so happy for you guys!! What a miracle. :) Reading this post made me feel like I was watching the climax of a "Lassie" film! Scrambling, calling, jumping in and out of trees. WHEW!!! You need one of those cuddly naps this afternoon.