Friday, January 25, 2008

Friday's Ramblings


Bugs & I have caught a bad cold. It seems to be running the same course as Sweet Pea's did. She still has her cold but is MUCH better compared to how she felt &looked on Wednesday. I'm hoping by Monday at the latest we will feel much better too. Bugs is cuddling with Daddy tonight. The olders are at my parents' house. Bugs is enjoying having all the attention though he was sad to see sisters and brothers leave without him. They will be back tomorrow so he won't have to be without them for long. =)

Tomorrow I'm going to try to catch the last day of the Educator's Sale at Barnes & Noble. I wanted to go earlier in the week but we've been so busy. I also need to swing by Michael's for some 50-cent pattern scissors and to the YMCA to sign the children up for swimming lessons. We have the $ that Nana gave the children last Christmas. We were unable to use it b/c of all the van problems we had, (read - no transportation due to a moose encounter & a failed transmission), but I tucked it away and now I'm so glad I did. God is good! We wouldn't be able to afford the lessons right now if it weren't for that gift from Nana. Thank you, Nana-Banana! The kids are looking forward to the lessons beginning next month. They will be taking them with other homeschool friends. I am also eager to start as Bugs & I will be allowed to go in the pool as well. Yay! Thank you again, Melissa for arranging all of this!




No comments: