Wednesday, January 2, 2008

My Heart is Breaking


My Beautiful Sweetie

This is how Tinkerbelle always slept with me at nap time.

I replaced the blanket in the tub we put outdoors for Tinkerbelle. I put 2 large warm towels & a flannel sheet inside. I also put out food & water. The water will freeze but I made it hot so it will take a little longer to turn to complete ice. I pray to God she comes home. I can't stop crying. My poor baby. I keep wondering, "Is she hungry? Is she suffering? Scared? Freezing to death? Already gone?" It's going to be another long night. Tinkerbelle, your Mama misses you so very much. Please come home.

Such a sweet, cuddly kitty.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh I am so sorry for you all!!!!!! Maybe a neighbor found her and took her in? Have you posted flyers or knocked on doors? Our cat got out when we lived there and a nice neighbor down the road had him. We were so fortunate! I am praying that she is safe and warm somewhere just waiting for you all to find her!!!