Monday, January 28, 2008

Craft Deals!


I found some neat deals at Michael's over the past 2 weeks. The girls & I went Saturday before last and found fantastic clearance deals. We bought some miniature candy canes for 20cents each. I am going to pop them in the freezer for later. I also found several beautiful ornaments for only 50cents a piece. Yay! I have some other deals pictured below. I love clearance!

My Mom told me about the sale on these scrapbook scissors this past week. They were on sale for 50 cents each!!!!! WOW! Regular price is $1.99. My kids LOVE these for crafts. I think they would be great for lapbooks too. I bought 10 of them in different designs.


Mom picked up 6 pairs for the kids. I was amazed to find that only 1 pair matched out of the 10 I bought. Yay! Now we have 15 different pairs of design scissors. What fun!


I got these for 39 cents each. Normally they are $2.00 each. I picked up 7. I am going to tuck them away for next year when I make more candy wreaths. I am happy that I won't have to buy or hunt for them next year. Yahoo!

These were marked down to 30 cents! I had bought the kids their calendars at the Dollar Tree but forgot to get one for Dave and one for myself. We even had designs to choose from. I'm thrilled with my rose calendar. Even if you had a calendar for this low of a price it would be worth it for the beautiful photos.




No comments: