Thursday, March 12, 2009

Sweet Things

Again, if you don't want to know the sex of Baby yet please skip this entry. This one definitely gives the secret away.


















I couldn't wait any longer to show you some of our sweet baby things. I know I won't have the time once Baby is here to share as much as I will want to. Instead I will be too busy cuddling our new Little One. =)



My Mom sent these for Baby.
We don't buy newborn size b/c each of my babies have been bigger than the last. Bugs would have been over 10lbs. if he was full term. This little girl is estimated to be in the 9-9.5 lbs. range. No sense in buying outfits she will only be in for a month at the most.


I bought these a couple of months ago. I simply couldn't resist and HAD to buy something new for Baby.



This was bought in the same shopping trip. It was on sale at Target. A perfect excuse!


I think this one is my favorite. The butterflies are precious. Also on sale at Target!


These were give-a-ways from today's shower.
A tote bag (who cant' use another tote?), 2 sippy cups, 2 bibs, 1 Huggies diaper, a digital thermometer (always need one of these!), a onesie & 2 medicine spoons (love these things for babies AND older kids!).


I found these shoes in our packed away baby clothes. Oh, the rush of memories! Can you believe feet are that little & sweet?


I found these pretty baskets at the Dollar Tree today. I plan to use them on Baby's changing table to hold lotions, diaper cream, diapers, wipes and all those odds & ends that need to be organized. What sold me were the bright colors and the little butterflies. Aren't they sweet?



Dave was fascinated by this cake & how real it looked. Bugs was proud to hold it for the camera with Daddy.










1 comment:

MOMMY said...

Can't beleive that I missed this post! Anyway, I just love all that you are getting ready! So exciting!!!!

The baskets are too cute, I love things like that to keep things in. The girls have some similar in their room, I love the butterflies though.

Keep sharing your cute things! Baby is coming soon!!!