Friday, March 13, 2009

Look What I Won!

I won! Today the kids & I went to a baby shower. I had received an invitation in the mail & had been debating about whether to go. The shower was hosted by WIC and was for all expecting mommies. I'm glad we went! They had some informational speakers, door prizes, drawings and of course cake. The kids were very happy with the cake & soda treats. =) At the end they had drawings for the top 3 prizes. I was surprised when they called my number as the winner of a diaper cake. For those of you who aren't familiar with these they are cakes made entirely of diapers! They are very cute & are a sweet presentation. The kids were super excited & fascinated by this prize. They were so proud helping to carry it out to the van. Very cute!



Here is my prize!





Not only are there LOTS of diapers but included are a big bottle of Huggies Baby Wash, a big bottle of Huggies Baby Lotion, 2 sippy cups & a bib.


No comments: