Friday, March 27, 2009

Friday Fill-In

"This week, I took the first sentence in 6 of my favorite books...you fill them in...with the right words or even better, ones of your own.And...here we go! (Posted by Janet)"

1. "In a hole in the ground there lived a tiny bunny."

2. " I'm never ready for Monday to come but that ain't no matter."

3. "After dark the rain began to fall again, she cuddled under her blanket and drifted back off to sleep."

4. "A small cry came from the hold of the Spanish galleon."

5. "There was a hand in the darkness, and the hair on her neck stood on end as it brushed her skin."

6. "Accidents ambush the unsuspecting, showing no mercy."

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to getting my recliner for the nursery (Thanks, Craig's List!), tomorrow my plans include hearing about the wonderful time Sweet Pea had at her sleepover (Please God let her have a great time!) & getting more shelves in the garage and Sunday, I want to work on the upstairs AND take a long nap!


No comments: