Monday, March 30, 2009

Baby Preparations






Boo, Sweet Pea & I spent an afternoon lately working in Baby's room. Mainly on her clothes & such. As you can see this was before my new doo. And yes, I know I look quite tired. All part of life lately.


A couple of the outfits we found for $1 each at the consignment sale.



I've missed little sweet dresses!


Organizing the changing table.

I found these baskets at the Dollar Tree. They have little butterflies on them. I used my trusty labeler to make them more organized. So far I have one for diapers, one for cloth wipes, one for hair doo-dads & one little socks. On the bottom shelf I have a bin full of cloth diapers my sweet friend Julie gave me (thank you!). I also have a bin that I am dubbing my "Bathtime Bin". It has bath towels, baby washcloths, shampoo, baby wash & a bathing mitt inside.



This is the adorable crib bedding we bought at one of the consignment sales we went to. It is perfect & just what I wanted! I love the various colors.



Laura Ashley for a steal!
(Not that I really care about brand names.......it just thrills me that I was able to get it for so little $. )


It came with a diaper bin too. And a mobile too! Sweet!






No comments: