Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday Fill-In


1. When I look to the left, I see Dave's dresser loaded with junk, my window where I can see the mailman pulling up & boxes that still need to be unpacked.


2. Right now my bedroom is the room that has the best view in my home. The window to the right looks right into the neighbors back yard where they have this glorious tree in bloom.


3. Let it work that I deliver on time with no complications for Baby or I.


4. Nothing these days is done dirt cheap!


5. Loving as Jesus loves us is a responsibility that all qualified citizens must share.


6. If you have any desire to clean or unpack feel free to drop by & dig in! I promise to pay with chocolate!



7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to my homeschool meeting & talking with Karen, tomorrow my plans include celebrating Missie's 13th birthday and Sunday, I want to sleep, sleep & sleep some more!



2 comments:

MOMMY said...

Lots to comment on! It has taken me forever to do so!

First of all HAPPY BIRTHDAY TEENAGER!!!!!!

Also, the diaper cake is so cute! What a savings there! I just love love love the baby's room color!!!!!! The clothes are to cute, just making me want another little one even more!! At least I get to live through your blog! LOL

I am so glad that you and baby are doing better. Silly little things how they "act up" during u/s and things. We tease R because she was stubborn even while inutero-like she is now. She tends to hold out on things until the VERY last minute and then do what we have asked, just like how she was breech all along and when we went in for delivery she had turned the night before I was induced-stuburn little girl! Keep up the good work, it is almost time to see your little one!!!!

Jan Mader said...

Hi! I'm a children's author and post frequent writing activities for parents, teachers, and writers.

Since you're a homeschooler, I'd love for you to come visit.

Hope to talk to you soon!