1. When I look to the left, I see Dave's dresser loaded with junk, my window where I can see the mailman pulling up & boxes that still need to be unpacked.
2. Right now my bedroom is the room that has the best view in my home. The window to the right looks right into the neighbors back yard where they have this glorious tree in bloom.
3. Let it work that I deliver on time with no complications for Baby or I.
4. Nothing these days is done dirt cheap!
5. Loving as Jesus loves us is a responsibility that all qualified citizens must share.
6. If you have any desire to clean or unpack feel free to drop by & dig in! I promise to pay with chocolate!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to my homeschool meeting & talking with Karen, tomorrow my plans include celebrating Missie's 13th birthday and Sunday, I want to sleep, sleep & sleep some more!