Monday, March 23, 2009

Is It Over Yet?

Today has been a BAD day. From the lipstick drawings all over the bathroom, to the bold, red crayon artwork in the boys' bedroom & on the train table......and of course we can't forget the poop in the carpet, the food all over the living room & the disobeying & fighting.
Add this to the recent struggles of chores, listening, bickering, my exhaustion & my tummy ache and we had a disaster of a day. I finally ended up sending 2 to their individual rooms before they blinded each other with cleaning spray. And yes, they are still sitting in their make-shift cells.

I'm taking the wimpy way out & letting Dave take over from here. I'm taking refuge in my room for awhile, clinging to the scrap of sanity I have remaining & praying for a better day tomorrow.




No comments: