Friday, March 20, 2009

Friday Fill-In



1. "Why do we have to clean our rooms?" my children ask.


2. Throwing up every other morning & running to pee every 10 minutes

are now habits. =)


3. I have 7 cats. SEVEN CATS!?!?!? Never thought THAT would happen.


4. I had never heard the phrase " 3 days my Aunt Barbara's butt!" and it cracked me up when I heard it.


5. Though I may fall behind in posting I will continue to take pics of everything & blog the way I always do.


6. How was I to know this past year would bring so many changes? Amazing!


7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to hopefully getting to sleep before 5a.m., tomorrow my plans include tackling our long "To Do Before Baby" List & going to the expo at the mall and Sunday, I want to CRASH but better continue on our list instead!





No comments: