Friday, March 6, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins




1. Rescuing a stranger's toddler from falling down from the top of the bleachers was my last random act of kindness.


2. Another place, another adventure.


3. I tend to be cautious in matters of the heart. But I usually get hurt anyway.


4. Coffee, tea or Coca Cola!


5. Sometimes it's tough but necessary to take separate paths.


6. Our growing family reminds me that there is nothing in this world that I will treasure or love more than them. I am truly blessed.


7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to finally finishing my bedroom closet, tomorrow my plans include holding down the fort while Dave puts up the shed (Yay! Storage!) and Sunday, I want to enjoy seeing my brother Darin spend time with my kids who think he's the coolest!





No comments: