Saturday, March 22, 2008

Last Day of Swimming

I know I've posted a lot of swimming pics but I couldn't resist taking some of their last day. The kids loved their lessons & I know they will miss them. It was fun seeing friends twice a week & getting some exercise while it's too cold to play outside.

Waiting to Start

Selecting A Few Toys


Green Light!


Aren't They Cute?


Their teacher had them play a game where they raced for the ball & then threw it at the goal. The kids were all too cute paddling along as fast as they could.
(Sorry about their eyes. My little camera doesn't like the lighting in their for some odd reason.)




Again the girls were further away & I had to watch Bugs carefully so it was hard to get good pics. I did take a couple b/c it was the last day. Gotta have something for the memory books, right? =)

Doing the breaststroke


Bugs Plays with Cars While Waiting for His Sisters
Thank you, Michelle!



No comments: