Thursday, March 6, 2008

Have You Heard?



Has anyone heard of these yet? I certainly have! =) This has been advertised every Saturday morning and then some. We don't watch a ton of t.v., (at least not now that we are well again), but this has been on a lot. Elvis has had his heart set on it ever since he saw the commercial for the first time. He has been so cute about it too. He vowed that he would save up all his money until he could buy one. Every time he finds a coin on the sidewalk or on the floor in a store he picks it up, jumps around and happily announces that it is going in his bank to save for the Martian Matter! He received $2.00 from Nana for Valentine's Day & it went right in his bank as well. He has declared that he will make one for pretty much everyone he knows once he does have the kit. I think it's sweet that he wants to make them & give them away as gifts. I read the ratings and it looks like a neat little toy. I was happily surprised to find this out as many of the hyped up toys aren't that great.




Here is a picture of what is included in the original kit.
We counted Elvis' money today & called several stores & it looks like he has enough money! Hmmmm...........is he excited? Can you say, 'bouncing off the walls'? LOL!








1 comment:

MOMMY said...

That looks cool!!! We have never heard of it before, I will have to check it out. That is great that he saved for it himself! I love when the kids have a goal and reach it. How much does it cost?

Today I went back to Target and they did have a few activity sets left but were redoing the aisle so I could not get a good look. It is worth the trip if you are able. Yeserday they had globes for $8 and I did not have room in my cart but today I went back and of course they were gone! I was SO SO mad!!!