Friday, March 28, 2008

Goofing

We had our egg hunt a day late due to illness. (I'll post pics of the actual hunt soon.) After we came indoors we got to goofing around. First I tried to take a group picture of the kids. You can see my attempts. Lol! Then Dave joined in the fun and I directed them all. It was funny and there was a lot of laughter.

Attempt #1

Attempt #2

Trying Yet Again

At Least I Got the Girls This Time

Here It Is! Ta Dah!


GOOF TIME!






WRESTLING WITH DADDY





Some of Our Extra Special Eggs


Boo's



Sweet Pea's


Bugsy's

Elvis'

Mommy's (For Rose)


Mommy's (other side of same egg)

2 comments:

Mama Teaching 3 said...

Hee hee...I only have two children and it is still hard! My 5 year old thinks that every picture should be SILLY! AHHHHHH!

I loved the photos. Hee hee..

Kristine said...

That's funny. Lol. My Elvis is always going, "CHEESE!" and posing with a frozen look on his face. Lol. I have to "talk him down" and get him to go natural. Silly boy.