Monday, March 24, 2008

Thank You!

A big THANK YOU to all of you who sent me emails. It was sweet & encouraging to read your notes. I'm blessed to have such wonderful friends & family. I am feeling better today. I tried to stay in bed as much as possible and had a long nap in the afternoon. I was even able to eat an egg this afternoon & some rice toinght. Dave has promised me a favorite meal when I am better. I am looking forward to that!
We did our Easter egg hunt tonight after Dave got home from work. Dave knows how much I love watching the kids and wanted to wait until I could. Wasn't that sweet? I sat in a chair outside with a blanket, (It was c-o-l-d!), and took pictures and laughed at the kids antics.
Elvis felt much better today. Thank you so much for your prayers! I'm very relieved he did not contract this virus. I'm certain it was a case of too much activity & rich food. He was on the tired side but not sick at all. PTL!
Sweet Pea was a tremendous help to me today. I don't know what I would have done without her. Boo helped too though she had to be reminded quite a few times. She lives in her own little world. Lol! She has a good heart. =)
I'm sure we will be taking it slow again tomorrow. Slow & steady wins the race, right? Yep, I'm still a goof. No virus is going to change that. Lol. Thanks again for all your prayers & your kind emails. Love ya!

No comments: