Saturday, March 22, 2008

Shop Til We Dropped

We went to Target Friday night to shop for Easter clothes for the kids. It was our last stop on a long list of stores. Whew! My camera came in very handy. Sweet Pea was trying on some outfits & Dave was over in the shoe dept. with the other kids. I was able to save time by taking a picture of her in a particular outfit and taking it over to Dave to see what he thought. While I was doing that she was changing into the next outfit. It worked out very well.




She had a hard time choosing.
Both colors looked great with her coloring & her eyes.


Like His Shoes?
I think he was a little bored. =)


This Boy Had Us Cracking Up!
We went to the ladies section to find a full slip for Sweet Pea. We look over & Elvis is holding up a bra & asks us all, "Do you like these bom-boms"? Dave looked like he wanted to fade into the floor while the girls & I were just about rolling on the floor laughing. LOL!
**********************************************

We also went to Sears, The Dollar Store, Payless, J.C. Penneys and a couple other stores. I was ready to pass out after it was all done!

No comments: