Sunday, March 9, 2008

On Your Mark, Get Set............

This weekend was one of rest, rest & more rest for me. I have been beyond exhausted & cannot seem to soak up enough sleep. We have an extremely busy week ahead which is another reason why I wanted to rest up. Don't you wish we could soak up sleep & rest like a sponge so it's there when we need the extra energy? This is our agenda this week:

Monday = School, Swimming Lessons, MNO, (Mom's Night Out), to say good-bye to our friend Sheila who is moving Sad
Tuesday = Reading School, Errands, Butterfly Life

Wednesday = Bible Study, School, Caravan, Historian Lecture at Homeschool Meeting Star 11
Thursday = School, Butterfly Life Step Aerobics , Cooking Class, Prep for Sweet Pea's Birthday

Friday = School, Swimming Lessons, More Prep for Sweet Pea's
Birthday (make cake, wrap presents, clean house, etc.) Vacuum Birthday Cake Present

Saturday = Butterfly Life?, Sweet Pea has best friend over, Taco & Bowling to meet perspective youth pastor (for S.P.& B.F.), sleepover, birthday celebration Best Friends 2 Birthday Song

Sunday = Church, Sunday school, Potluck lunch at church, Q&A session with perspective youth pastor & wife, collapse at home in the evening
Place Of Worship
We have to fit shopping for groceries, birthday & chores in there somewhere too. And possibly some sleep? Yikes! Wish me luck! Clover


1 comment:

MOMMY said...

We have a birthday this week too!!! Luckily I did get all of her gifts last week. I knew this was a busy week so I tried to get it overwith then. Happy Birthday!!! C is thrilled but her party supplies are not in yet so she is nervous-they should arrive tomorrow.

Enjoy your week! I hope to even though ours will be busy too-my sister has a good friend in from Maine and I have to manage to keep the house clean because they will "pop" in at any time and of course that means a tour of the "new" house! YIKES!!!