Saturday, March 22, 2008

Spring Fever



I've been checking almost daily and our local Walmart now has their 10-cent seeds in stock! When the cashier saw all my seed packs he questioned, "Farm or large garden"? LOL! Boo went with me and we bought several regular favorites as well as some to experiment with. I can hardly wait until it's time to plant outside! In the meantime we're going to start some seeds inside. My generous neighbor is giving me some plastic flower pots to use. Yahoo! The kids are chomping at the bit to start their individual gardens. They are awaiting the seeds they get every year in their Easter baskets. It's a tradition they love!

**The picture above is of most of our seeds. Not all of them though! There are still several packs waiting in the wings! Lol!



No comments: