Monday, March 17, 2008

Cautiously Excited!

Dave bought me a memory card for my new camera & a laser printer and a toner cartridge for our homeschool. (Thanks for the recommendation, Alison!) We purchased the printer because it is much better on ink & prints far more copies per toner cartridge. In the long run it will save us $$. By the grace of God we haven't opened any of them. To be honest we haven't had any time! Clock I was looking through the Staples flier online and can you believe EVERY ONE OF THESE ARE ON SALE THIS WEEK?!?!?!?!? I've Got It I am so incredibly excited!!!!!!! I have been hunting for lower prices but hadn't been able to find them. I knew it was possible because A. said that several times she has seen this same printer for far less than we bought it for.
I am cautiously happy dancing! Dancing Dave is going to take all of them back tomorrow night with receipts in hand. Hopefully I will be doing a full fledged happy dance tomorrow night! I'll let you know the details! Newspaper 3

No comments: