Tuesday, March 25, 2008

All Dressed Up

I really wanted to see the kids all dressed up before they left for church. I got downstairs and planted myself on the couch to take a few pics. Oh my goodness the boys were beyond handsome! I told Dave it gave us a glimpse into the future when they will be men. The girls looked very pretty in their new outfits. They rarely let me style their hair anymore. I kind of miss it. I used to curl it up real fancy for every big occasion.
Oh and of course my husband looked quite handsome too! *wink*




It was hard getting Bugsy to pose for a picture. We kept having to replace his tie too. Hmmmm..........could it have anything to do with the fact that he is 2? Hee, hee.



Looking Good!

His Expression is Priceless!

Handsome Little Men

All Dressed Up From Head to Toe

I Love Them So Much

***********************************************
******************************
******************
*********
*****
**

Dave said as soon as Bugsy arrived at the church nursery he kicked off his new shoes, pulled off his new dress socks, and unclipped his new tie. Then he was ready to play! What a funny boy. =)




No comments: