Saturday, March 29, 2008

Heart Moment

Most of you already know this but for those that don't Bugs was born after I had a miscarriage. We were devastated when we lost our little Rose Marie on October 7, 2004. I was only 2 months along in my pregnancy but we already loved her with all our hearts. We tried for another baby as soon as we could praying God would bless us with another little one to fill our aching arms & hearts. We love our first 3 children with all our hearts & we have always wanted to add to that love & joy. Our hearts desire was to have more children and thankfully God blessed us with little Bugs. While our little Rose was due in mid-May of 2005, Bugs was born in September of 2005. I can't begin to adequately describe how much this little guy has brought to our family. There isn't a day that goes by that I think, "I can't imagine life without him". The older kids agree that our family would not be the same without our blessing of little Bug-a-Boo. He is such a lovey, animated, smart, funny, smiley, creative, snugly child. I praise God that He blessed us with this little sweetheart.


Here are some various shots of our little Bug-a-Boo. Kind of a little photo shoot. =)











A few of him when he was smaller:





We are very blessed to have our precious children.

No comments: