Sunday, September 30, 2007

Queen Busy Bee











That is a title my best friends often toss around. Believe me it is NOT a coveted title. Lol! I think I may be in the running for it though not only this week but this entire month! This is what our month looks like so far:
This Week:

Monday: School, Making more applesauce, etc. , Horse Care class, E-boy's soccer practice & game, & meeting with our new piano teacher

Tuesday: School, Boo's BIRTHDAY!, Boo's soccer practice, Boo's party

Wednesday: Ladies Bible Study, School, Boo off to NH with Grannie, Tim's birthday & church in the evening
Thursday: School, more apples, bread baking, Library Night & Homeschool planning meeting

Friday: Christmas Craft planning meeting/playdate w/friend & Family Night
Saturday: Farm pick-up, apple picking, soccer, tree work, preserving, chores

Sunday: Church & Sunday school, church event, pick up Boo? and C-R-A-S-H!

Tired yet?

Week 2: Pick Boo up from NH, school, soccer practices & games, Nana's birthday, Piano lessons, Ladies Bible study, Horse Care class, Heritage homeschool group meeting, Library night, packing for trip & me off to Florida to visit one of my best friends!

Week 3: Horse Care class, soccer practices & games, piano lessons, unpacking, school, Ladies Bible study, church stuff Wed. and Sunday, Library night & Darin is coming to visit!!!!!

Yikes! I'm wondering how I am going to get everything done. I do not normally enjoy being this busy as I enjoy my downtime. One thing I DO know is that I am counting down the days until my trip to Florida. Can you tell I'm excited? I have only been to Florida once when I was a teen. I won't tell you how long ago that was. I can hardly wait to see my dear friend & her new home. We are going to have such fun!


Now off to start a new week..........












No comments: