Sunday, September 16, 2007

Help Please!

I have heard from a few of you that either my pics aren't showing up in my posts or they are flashing on & off. Is anyone else having this trouble? Does anyone know how I can fix this? I've looked on the help pages but have not found an answer.

The strange thing is I can still see everything perfectly so I was unaware of a problem until others emailed me. If you are also having a problem viewing my blog please leave a comment. Also if everything is normal while viewing please also let me know. If you have my email feel free to contact me that way as well.


Thanks friends & cuz for letting me know about this!

2 comments:

Alison said...

I can see them..but your background makes them really hard to see well.

Kristine said...

The pictures or the writing? The pics show up very well for me and the writing is okay but not as good as before. Thanks for the help!