Monday, October 1, 2007

Baking Day

We ended up missing the Horse Care class because Bugs & I weren't feeling well. Plus the bigger kids had not done their chores so it was good that we stayed home as it gave them the extra time to work & Bugs and I a chance to nap.

This afternoon I stayed home with the girls as they were STILL finishing their chores.(I'm really struggling with them in this area. Seems the kids will NOT get there chores done or pick up after themselves. Grrr.......) Dave took E-boy to soccer. After that we went to our meeting with our new piano teacher. We all really liked her & I'm looking forward to the girls' first lesson.

Today was baking day for me. I made 7 loaves of zucchini bread. I like to make big loaves b/c my whole family LOVES this bread. I also made 2 dozen blueberry muffins using some of the blueberries we picked this summer. Everything turned out delicious. Dave came home to all the wonderful smells. He couldn't resist and had 1.........2.................3 slices of bread. Lol. I was glad that he enjoyed this special treat.


Six of the seven loaves are pictured here. The other one is already 1/2 gone.


No comments: