Sunday, November 9, 2008

A Treasured Visit

I can't believe I haven't posted these pictures! When we were up in New Hampshire visiting Nana I had the immense privilege of visiting one of my very best friends who lives not too far away. Megan gracefully opened her home to me sharing her precious family. I was thrilled to take a tour of her new home. It is beautiful filled with love & family. She has made it comfortable from the moment you walk in. Her children are delightful. I wish I had taken more pictures. I guess I was so caught up in talking to them and seeing all they had to show me that I completely forgot about my camera for awhile! Whoa! =)

I loved being with all of them & I enjoyed every minute I was there. I found it very hard to leave and kept delaying my leaving. Megan even took me out to dinner so we could have some girl chat time. What an amazing and generous gift! Thank you again, Stephen & Megan! The food was wonderful & the time to chat is time I am still cherishing.






I'm sorry I didn't get a picture of her 2 oldest children. I can't believe I did that!




No comments: