Friday, November 14, 2008

PA Visit

On our way down to Tennessee we were able to stop and visit with Dave's parents and a few of his siblings and their families. We were extremely happy this all worked out because we haven't had the opportunity to visit in PA for over 3 years. Bugs hadn't even met his PA grandparents yet! That was exciting to get to introduce him.
The kids had a wonderful time running around in their huge yard, loving on all their kittys and playing with Grandma & Grandpa and their cousins. We all wished the visit could be longer but were very grateful for the time we did have together.

Sitting on the front porch swing.

Elvis's favorite kitty - Peepers.


Sharing Peepers with Uncle Jimmy

Pops & Dave

Dave hangs out with his brother Matt & sister Beth.

A fun family gathering! Maralee tried to get away but I snapped her pic much to her delight. Lol!

My little niece is such a ham! She cracks me up & I love her to pieces.


Grandpa was in his glory covered with grandchildren.



Isn't she adorable?

Bugs hangs out with Uncle Jimmy.

A Hug

The girls were very happy to see each other again!

They had their favorite kitties too.

I love this picture! I can't believe how fast they are all growing!

Bugs found the toys right away.

Awwwww...........



1 comment:

John and Donna Rosser said...

Hi Dave and Kristine! I already wrote a fairly long message, and then found out I had to sign up with Google, which I probably didn't do correctly, so I can't wait to see what happens. John wants me to get into the kitchen for dinner, so I'll be brief...I want to congratulate you on your pregnancy and ask you when you're due. I want to know if you have an address you can send to me so I don't misdirect the yearly Christmas Rosser Update (unless you want it misdirected:-) Please answer me at DMRosser@verizon.net Hope to hear from you soon. Happy Thanksgiving! Love, John and Donna Rosser