Saturday, November 29, 2008

Fill-In Friday

I'm a day late but I wanted to try this anyway. Crystal clued me in on a neat blog where they have "Fill-in Fridays". The writer writes a sentence but leaves a blank or 2 for you to fill in. Neat, huh? I decided to try it out. Pretend it's Friday with me okay? Here goes!

1. My stomach is happily filled with a homemade turkey, Swiss & bacon sandwich. My favorite after Thanksgiving treat!

2. Mashed potatoes & gravy is what I ate the most of on Thursday.

3. The yard was raked today by the-one-and-only Davey-Boy.

4. The beach on vacation is where I'd rather be at any given time.

5. The smell of turkey cooking reminds me of Nana's house on Christmas.

6. A handful of Double Stuff Oreos & a glass of milk are what I need right now!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to recovering from Black Friday (I'm sore!), tomorrow my plans include buying stocking stuffers at the Dollar Tree & Bugs a Christmas surprise at Big Lots and Sunday, I want to surprise the kids with the Kung Fu Panda DVD I bought on sale yesterday!


1 comment:

Crystal Arcand said...

What a sweetie, letting me be a muse! Mashed potatoes and gravy sounds heavenly to me - we had sweet potatoes and green beans this year. I think I'm going to have to make mashed potatoes tomorrow!

I can't wait to see what kind of surprise you got for Bugs at Big Lots - they have great deals. And please be sure to post pictures of the faces when you break out the Kung Fu Panda DVD!