Monday, November 3, 2008

The Hunt is On!

The hunt is on! I'm flying blind here trying to search out a midwife or OBGYN. I really prefer a midwife but they don't seem as popular down here. Strange b/c I thought it would be the opposite. After quite a few calls I found a medical clinic that will take out insurance and has a female doctor who is still taking new patients. I felt kind of iffy when I saw they are a clinic but then checked out their website. They are HUGE! I hope that everything works out. I have to have my records faxed to them before I can get an appointment. I'm sure Linda's office will have no problem doing that. They are terrific. That's one of the things I wish I could have moved with us - my midwife & her staff. I am a bit apprehensive about starting all over again. Linda delivered my last 3 babies and was with me when we lost Rose. She's the best of the best.

I'll keep you posted and also will keep trying on those pics. Come on, Comcast!

No comments: