Sunday, November 16, 2008

Baby Bump

I have more posts to catch up on but I wanted to interrupt those to share my new little Baby Bump with you. It seems I've popped all of a sudden. =) I'm thankful Dave found my maternity clothes. Though I haven't gained any weight ---- ( Can you believe between dieting b/f getting pregnant & being sick during pregnancy & the move I've lost 17 lbs.?!?!?!?) --- I hate the feeling of anything touching me too tightly. Plus b/c of Baby Bump and actually losing weight my regular pants don't like to stay up anymore. Lol! I'm constantly having to hitch them up which I find a pain. I like my stretchy pants much better.
Anyways, enough gabbing..............here's Baby!

It looks like I'm carrying high like all my other sweet babies. I'm even feeling him/her moving!

No comments: