Saturday, November 8, 2008

Baby Talk


Dave & I had a little time alone while the kids were on the computer and he was working on the front door locks. We were having fun tossing around names for Baby. We have a definite choice for our boy first name. Our girl name is a little tougher to nail down. We do have a 'Top 5'. Middle names will be a little tougher as I'm a little selective at how they gel together with the first name. It is such fun though! I love, love, LOVE looking through the name books, finding the meanings and trying out different combinations. We have more than a few months to go until we have to make a final decision but that's good b/c I like plenty of time to play with names & dream. How about you?

2 comments:

MOMMY said...

I LOVE baby names!!! I take that responsibility VERY seriously and think that we have done well with all four kiddos. When I found out I was pregnant with B I went right out and bought a name book!!! I still am sad that we will never have a Molly, Paige, or Meghan!

Enjoy this time, do you share before the baby is born or do you keep it a surprise? I always shared so that we could get used to the name.

Anonymous said...

I like the name Sara for a baby and Andrew or Noah or Isaigh for a boy.S.P.