Monday, November 17, 2008

Growing

Now that the kittens are growing older they are venturing away from mama & exploring. One of the things I love is the time I can spend with them. One evening Skywalker came up and cuddled up with me and fell asleep. I took this to be a sweet compliment. That he trusted me this way melted my heart.

I've included some more recent pics of the kittens too. They are growing fast!






Sassy amused me with her antics.



Auntie Tucker has decided she is their 2nd mommy.


Pixie samples her first taste of cat food.


They still love to nurse when mama allows.


The Four Amigos

Dancing Kitty


3 comments:

Three In My Nest said...

I want Sassy! She reminds me of a kitty we had when I was a little girl. Our cat, Cali (a calico) had babies, and Cassie was the one that Sassy reminds me of so much. I loved that sweet girl! She went on to have kittens herself, which produced Sir Lancelot (Lance), whom I took with me when I got married. (And he produced kittens with our cat Mikie, of which we ended up keeping their love child Two Toes) If I lived closer I would totally be cat-nappin' that kitten! LOL!
~Tammy

Kristine said...

I would LOVE for her to live with you. Don't get me wrong, I would miss her dearly but I know the time is coming where they will have to go to new homes. I know without a doubt she'd be treated like a Princess with you loving on her.

Kristine said...

I would LOVE for her to live with you. Don't get me wrong, I would miss her dearly but I know the time is coming where they will have to go to new homes. I know without a doubt she'd be treated like a Princess with you loving on her.