Friday, May 23, 2008

Whirlwind of Work

We have been super busy working on the house and yard. We want to put the house on the market a.s.a.p. It's a lot of hard work! It's one thing to live in your house every day but to make it showroom perfect is quite another. Add 4 young kids to the mix and you find yourself becoming overwhelmed. At least that's the case with us. There are so many questions and such to handle with the Realtors, movers, new company, etc. etc. No wonder most people start 6 months or more before moving day! We have to work with the time frame given to us and so we will. My Mom is planning on coming over tomorrow to help me get the front flower garden in order and maybe some other small projects if time allows. I bought some Marigolds & Alyssum today to help jazz up the garden. I have a lot of perennials but they are either past blooming or haven't bloomed yet. These Marigolds & Alyssum should help fill this in between time with bright color.

Recently I've been reading many articles online. Most that I have chosen are those about curb appeal & staging your home. They are very interesting. Some have conflicting tips but I'll weed through those and pick those that I think are most important and most "do-able" for us. I'll try to remember to post before & after pics as we go along. It's an extremely busy, if not chaotic time but exciting too! I'm praying God will sell our house quickly so we will not have to be separated or at least not for very long. I know God can do it even in this slow market!

1 comment:

Mama Teaching 3 said...

Yes the LORD will work it all out. :) Try to enjoy your work and the goal ahead! :)