Friday, May 2, 2008

Here We Go Again!


What a big week we have had! Monday was Travel Day, Tuesday was a heavy school day, Wednesday Bible Study & Caravan, Thursday Cooking Class & the library and today a field trip to a dairy farm & a lunch date with Daddy. (I'll be posting pics later of today's events.)
Tonight was busy as well. With the girls at sleepovers and Bugs asleep, Elvis & I tackled the bedroom he shares with Bugs . Soon Dave came up and started cleaning out the playroom. We worked for 2.5 hours and still aren't done re-sorting everything yet. Ack! We do have two big, black garbage bags full of toys and a medium sized box of books to get rid of. I'm thinking we may save them & try having a yard sale this summer. I have other items as well and my Mom has been asking me if we are going to have a yard sale. She has things to try to sell too & our home is in a fantastic location. I plan to go through the girls room with them, the downstairs closets and the bins of clothes in the attic. I'm in the mood to purge! In addition to the bags of toys I have a big black bag filled with trash. It feels good to get things cleaned out again!

No comments: