Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Tuesday's Happenings




Today I spent most of the day working in the girls room. I am always amazed and baffled at how two little girls can obtain so much stuff. Dave & I completely cleaned out their room in mid-December but to look at their room right now you wouldn't know that. It's all the little stuff that gets to me the most. Ack! Little pieces of this & that..... it's everywhere! I filled up another black trash bag today. I think that's #3 so far. Deep cleaning is HARD! Whew! One good thing is that the girls have been motivated by our upcoming yard sale to weed out the things they don't play with anymore. That will help make more room. And I must say it's rewarding to fill up those trash bags & the bags for Freecycle. Very satisfying indeed!




Tonight we went for a walk on a popular walking/biking/skating trail. We decided to try a different section of it and enjoyed it very much. We saw lots of wildlife and scenery. I will post pics of it tomorrow. I'm beat tonight and we have Bible study in the morning and then a playdate. I'm looking forward to both!






No comments: