Wednesday, May 7, 2008

A Few Firsts

There were many firsts today. First time taking Daddy to the airport and dropping him off. First time Daddy went through airport security which was quite an adventure with his C-PAP, I'm told. First time Daddy flew in a plane. First time Dave went to visit my brother. First time I drove home from the airport alone with the kids. Here are a few pics from our afternoon.

Itty Bitty Suitcase for Such a Big Guy

We Love Daddy!

Yep, I Love Him Too
(Forgive my "blah" look. I have a terrible head cold & didn't sleep much last night.)

Cool Sign!

Plane Watching
After saying good-bye to Daddy we went down the road a bit and watched the planes take off & land. I missed the landing planes. The first time I didn't have the camera out yet as we just pulled in and the second time the camera wouldn't work for some odd reason. Grrrr..... I was disappointed but the kids still enjoyed seeing the planes up close. They have never flown before which makes it all the more fascinating to them.



Scenic Drive
The main part of our drive was very scenic. We had a good time pointing out cows, horses, a lone turkey, pretty churches, scenery & other interesting things.


No comments: