Monday, May 5, 2008

Court Day

Another court date today. I was supposed to attend with Dave but the car is down and Dave's ride to work spent the day in the ER yesterday & therefore won't be able to go to work today. Poor lady. I feel badly for her. He had to take the van to get to work. I probably could have taken him and then driven home again but then I would have had to go back and get him and then drive to court. Then drive him back to work after court & then drive home. Of course then I'd have to pick him up again a couple of hours later. Once you add it all up it would be a total of 4 hours of driving time. With the price of gas we simply can't afford to do that. Plus I really don't think that's how I want to spend my day anyway. Happy

If you have a moment we'd deeply appreciate your prayers. Thanks!

No comments: